Krasnodar International Airport is ranked the first among the airports in the South of Russia in terms of passenger flow, and it is one of the leading Russian international airports. The airport engineering facilities allow to handle modern aircrafts, including Boeing-737-300, as well as Airbus-319 and 320.
In 2018, the airport handled4.1million passengers15thousand flights
Krasnodar Airport handles more than500tons of cargo and mail monthly
Air traffic movements per hour6
- A turnaround flight handling time is 40 minutes for the majority of aircraft types.
- After an aircraft stops, a bridge is installed within 2 minutes, passengers start disembarking in 3 minutes
- The time of the first baggage piece delivery does not exceed 15 minutes, and 20 minutes for the last piece.
- The waiting time at the check-in desk does not exceed 15 minutes.
- Check-in time per passenger is a maximum of 45 seconds.
Krasnodar airport Aviation Department: