In order to carry out photo-shoots and video filming at Airports of Krasnodar Region airside it is necessary to submit an application to the press service by e-mail: AnnaSSh@basel.aero
Photo-shoots and video filming on the territory of airports made for the purpose of creation of feature films, TV series, TV shows, videoclips, commercials, as well as photo-shoots for advertisement publications, are deemed commercial and are made on a commercial basis.
- The application is made on a company letterhead, signed by the executive and sealed with the company seal.
- The application should be submitted at least a business day prior to the planned photo-shoot or video filming.
- The application should state:
- The purpose of the photo-shoot or video filming.
- Date, time, and duration of the planned photo-shoot or video filming.
- Areas to which access is required.
- List of issues if voiceover is required.
- Contact data of the person responsible.
- The list of crew members is to be made in a table format.
|№||Full name||Date and place of birth||registered address||passport number, issue date and issuing authority||comments|
The security service of airports airside may deny the right to photo-shoots or video filming on the territory of the airports without providing any explanation.
Photo sessions at Krasnodar International airportKrasnodar International airport offers thematic, romantic, or wedding photo sessions agsinst the aircrafts background.
Performance venueAircraft stands area
Cost of one hour of photo shooting10, 000 Rubles
Number of participantsMax. 5 persons, photographer included
Please submit an application for photo shooting to the Department of Non-aeronautical Commerce at least four days prior to the planned date.